Things you need to know:
- There are over 3,000 participating products. Here is a full list (48 pages long) thanks to Bob at Slickdeals. You can use it to search for products you regularly buy to see if they are participating in the promo.
- Products are marked with shelf tags that say Living Well, Feeling Great. As the weeks go by, some tags may be taken down and replaced with red sale price tags, but the products will still be participating. However, if you have a problem with your $10 coupon not printing, you won’t be able to show the manager the tag that says the product is participating.
- As with any $/$$ promo, your best strategy is to stay as close to $30 as possible. You can do this promo multiple times during the April 15-May 5 promotion period.
- Within the $30 threshold, the more products you purchase the better, as you can apply coupons to each product (I’ll show some examples momentarily).
- The $10 coupon that prints out is a Catalina coupon. Read my post about how Cats work and what to do if yours doesn’t print out.
Look in your store for an extra Living Well flier that includes SuperCoupons for O Organic Milk, Ben & Jerry’s and Starbucks Ice Cream, Contessa, Sun Chips, Dasani Water, Starbucks Coffee, Capri Sun, and Bright Green. They each say one per purchase and $10 additional purchase required. All expire 5/5/09 (so pick up a few!). Thanks to WBBell at Slickdeals for the heads up.
And finally, this post will serve as the base page for all Living Well, Feeling Great scenarios from now through May 5th. As I find scenarios and buy my own groceries, I’ll link back those posts to the Mr. Linky below. If you are a Safeway (or partner store) shopper, please post your results and link up here. Be sure and use a permalink, not just your blog address, and include a link back to this post. It helps all the newbie shoppers to see what everyone is buying and how the promo works out. If you’re not a blogger, please use the Comments section, or you can email me your photo and write-up.
**Update–that Mr. Linky is full! Thank you to everyone who has shared their photos and results. Here’s a new one: