100 Postcards–sounds like a lot, right? I thought so too, but mine are almost gone! Last November I ordered 100 postcards using this photo of my kids (click over if you’re in email), and here’s how we’ve been using them:
- Sets of 10 (along with postcard stamps) were tied with ribbon and given as gifts to Grandmas and Aunts.
- The kids used them for thank you cards after the holidays and the twins’ birthday.
- Just having a big stack of thank-you’s prompted me to send thanks more often. It was easy to send a quick note to a friend who helped out with babysitting or invited us over to dinner.
- I’ve punched a hole in the corner and tied a card with ribbon to use as a gift tag, dressing up some candle freebies or baked goodies for teacher gifts at the holidays and during Teacher Appreciation week.
What would you do with 100 Postcards? If you’re a home- or small-business owner, postcards are a great tool for advertising your business. If you’re not, find a great photo of the kids or from your travels and print postcards online.
You can also win a set! Thanks to My Postcard Printing, the place for cheap postcard printing, I’m giving away a set of 100 Glossy Postcards, 4×6, with FREE UPS Ground Shipping. You have three chances to enter the giveaway to win the Set of 100 Postcards:
- Simply leave a comment below, telling me what you’ll do with your postcards.
- If you are a subscriber/Google follower, you get a second entry. Leave me another comment saying so, and THANK YOU for subscribing! If you’re new here and would like to subscribe, do so via email or RSS feeder and complete the form to get your second entry.
- For a third entry, follow me on Twitter and tweet the following message (just cut and paste it): Enter @MoneywiseMoms to win 100 Postcards from @UPrinting http://tinyurl.com/100Cards Then leave another comment with your Twitter profile so I can find you.
If you’re reading this in an email subscription, you need to click over to Moneywise Moms to leave comments on this post. I’ll draw the winner at
10:00pm EST on Tuesday, May 25th. US addresses only, please. Thank you for reading Moneywise Moms, and good luck!
**This giveaway is closed. The winner was #49, Roberta.
Disclosure: My Postcard Printing is providing the prize for this giveaway and one set of postcards for me.