If you’re a teacher–I hope you’re enjoying your summer! Stores and brands have events planned for you over the next few weeks to show their appreciation–with refreshments, goody bags, and special sales and discounts:
- Office Max: Teacher Appreciation Days are Sunday, July 31st and Monday, August 1st (check your local store); you’ll receive a FREE reusable tote bag and get 20% off all products you can fit into it. There are also giveaways to the first 150 each day.
- Big Lots: Teacher Appreciation Day is August 13th, and while there are no details up yet, last year the discount was 10% with school ID.
- Joann Fabrics: Sign up for their Teacher Rewards Program, which gives you a 15% discount all year, then attend Teacher Appreciation Days on August 13-14 for 20% off your purchases and a FREE Tote Bag.
- Michael’s: Sign up to receive a 15% discount all year-round, and look for Teacher Events on August 13 and 20th.
- Office Depot: All week August 15-21 is Teacher Appreciation Week. Most stores are offering a Teachers’ Breakfast the morning of the 21st (check your local store to be sure), plus you’ll get 10% off all week, and 50% rewards back on certain products.
- Staples: Their Teacher Appreciation Day varies by store, but most are being held Saturday, August 20th. The first 100 teachers will receive a Thank You gift, and all will receive breakfast.