Happy Father’s Day Weekend! I asked my husband what he would like to do this weekend, and he just wants it to be low-key. There’s been so much chaos lately that it sounds great to me. We’re going to play board games and watch a movie together. Nice and relaxing!
If you’re looking for things to do out & about this weekend, try some of these offers:
- Baker’s Square has a FREE slice of pie for Dad with any adult entree purchase on Sunday only.
- Buca di Beppo has coupons for FREE small entree when you purchase a large entree, on dine-in only, through Sunday.
- Caribou Coffee is offering BOGO Drinks on Sunday only, or two bags of select coffee for $22.
- Champps has a coupon for a FREE Burger when you purchase any entree on Sunday.
- Denny’s gives you a FREE Pancake Puppies Sundae (with purchase) when you send an e-card.
- First Watch will give Dad a FREE bottle of maple syrup when you bring him to breakfast, brunch or lunch this Sunday.
- Friendly’s has BOGO 3-scoop Sundaes with printable coupon on Sunday only.
- IKEA is offering Dad a FREE breakfast and FREE coffee on Sunday before 11:00am.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea offers a BOGO beverage with coupon (either print or show it on your smartphone).
- TCBY has FREE frozen yogurt for Dad all day on Sunday.
- Yogurt Mountain also has FREE frozen yogurt for Dad on Sunday.
- Lakeshore Learning has a FREE craft on Saturday, June 16th, from 11:00am-3:00pm where kids can make Dad a key keeper.
- At Michael’s Arts & Crafts, kids can make a T-shirt or Tie on Saturday from 10am-Noon. Small purchase required.
- Pottery Barn Kids is offering a stained glass picture frame craft for $10 on Saturday at 3:00 and 4:00pm.
- Bass Pro Shops offers a FREE catch and release pond for kids on Saturday and Sunday from 1-5pm.
- Get FREE Zoo Admission for Dad at over 60 zoos nationwide on Sunday, June 17th.
What are your plans for this weekend?