NOTE: This post is based on the Washington DC area weekly ad, which usually has the same prices as the rest of the Mid-Atlantic region. See your full local ad. Our stores double coupons to .99 here.
Friday, June 29th, through Monday, July 2nd, get a $10 Reward Coupon when you spend $75 or more in a single transaction. The $75 is calculated after all card savings and discounts (including coupons). Your $10 Catalina will print at the register, and it’s good for one week from printing or by July 9th.
Athena Cantaloupes are $2.50 each.
Tomatoes on the Vine are $1.88/lb.
Safeway Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts are BOGO priced at $3.99/lb.
Chi-Chi’s Salsa is BOGO priced at $3.29. Use the .50 off coupon from the 6/3 SmartSource.
Chobani Greek Yogurt is $1.00/cup. Print a coupon for .30 off, which will double.
12-pack Coke, Pepsi or 7-up are Buy 2, Get 3 FREE priced at $6.29.
Frank’s Red Hot Sauce is BOGO at $2.89. Print a coupon for .50 off, which will double.
Hellmann’s Mayo is $2.99. Use the $2.00/2 coupon from the 6/24 SmartSource.
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce is BOGO at $3.29. Use the $1.00 off coupon from the 5/6 SmartSource.
Lucerne Shredded or Chunk Cheese 8oz is $2.00.
Lucerne Sour Cream 16oz is $1.50.
Nabisco Snack Crackers or Toasted Chips are $1.88/box.
Friday through Monday only:
- 2lb Sweet Blueberries is $5, Friday only.
- Heinz Ketchup is $1.49.
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers are $1.00/bag.
- Tide Detergent 50oz Liquid is $5.99, limit 4. Use the $1.00 off coupon from the 5/13 P&G insert.
- V8 V-Fusion Juice or Smoothies are $1.99 each. Use the .50/2 off coupon from the 6/24 SmartSource, which will double.
- Red Seedless Watermelons are $4.99.