NOTE: This post is based on the Washington DC area weekly ad, which usually has the same prices as the rest of the Mid-Atlantic region. See your full local ad. Our stores double coupons to .99 here.
Safeway Farms White Whole or Sliced Mushrooms are $1.99.
Safeway Farms Sugar Snap or Fancy Snow Peas are .99/package.
Daisy Sour Cream 24oz is $2.99.
Doritos or Lay’s Kettle Chips are BOGO priced at $4.29. Print a coupon for .75 off two Kettle.
Hunt’s Canned Tomato Sauce and Bush’s Best Variety Beans are $1.00/can.
Kraft Salad Dressing is $1.29/bottle.
Lucerne Large Eggs are $1.49/dozen, limit 4.
Pace Picante Sauce or Salsa is $2.00/jar.
Buy 2 Ragu Pasta Sauce at $1.50/jar and get 1 Safeway Pasta FREE.
Silk Soy, Almond or Coconut Milk 64oz is $2.99 with in-ad coupon (or load to your Club Card), limit 3. Use the $1.00 off Coconut coupon from the 6/10 SmartSource.
Shedd’s Spread Country Crock is $1.99 with in-ad coupon (or load to your Club Card), limit 3.
Smithfield Premium Sliced Bacon is BOGO priced at $7.69 or so. Use the $1.00 off coupon from the 6/10 SmartSource.
Friday through Monday only:
- Crisco Cooking Oil is $2.99.
- Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, and Froot Loops are $1.88/box. At the Kellogg’s website, you can print a coupon for $1.00 off two Rice Krispies or $1.00 off three any.
- Nabisco Chips Ahoy! or Toasted Chips are $1.99, limit 4.
- Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Breads or Hog Dog/Hamburger Buns are $2.99. Use the $1.00/2 coupon from the 5/6 SmartSource.
- Hormel Natural Choice Lunchmeat is BOGO priced at $5.49 or so.
- Kraft Miracle Whip or Mayo is $1.99, limit 2. Use the $1.00/2 coupon from the 6/17 SmartSource.
- Lucerne Chunk Cheese 32oz is $5.00 on Friday only, limit 4.
- Jennie-O Turkey Store Turkey Burgers 3-lb. is $5.00 on Friday only.