NOTE: This post is based on the Washington DC area weekly ad, which usually has the same prices as the rest of the Mid-Atlantic region. See your full local ad. Our stores double coupons to .99 here.
Safeway Chicken Leg Quarters are .79/lb.
Safeway Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs are .99/lb.
Safeway Chicken Split Breasts are $1.29/lb.
Yellow Peaches are .77/lb.
Extra Large Green Peppers are .99 each.
Large Mangos are .99 each.
Tomatoes on the Vine are $1.48/lb.
Dannon Oikos Yogurt is $1.00. Print a coupon for .50/2, which should double.
Lay’s Potato Chips are $3.49/bag. Print a coupon for .55 off, which should double.
Lucerne Shredded or Chunk Cheese 320z is $5.99.
Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams are $3.00. Use the $1.00/2 coupon from the 6/24 SmartSource.
Open Nature Chicken Sausage is $3.99 each when you buy two.
Yoplait Yogurt is .50/cup. Use the .40/6 coupon from the 6/10 SmartSource, which will double, or print the same coupon.
Friday through Monday only:
- Thomas’ English Muffins are BOGO priced at $4.79.
- Safeway Apple Juice is $1.79.
- Fiber One Bars are $1.99/box. Print a coupon for .40 off one, which will double. You can also print a coupon for .50 off the Chewy variety.
- Safeway Value Pack Tilapia Fillets 32oz Bag is $7.99.
- Nabisco Snack Crackers are $1.88/box.
- Gatorade 32oz is .79.
- Coppertone Sport Sun Care is $5 on Friday only. Use the $1.00 off one or $5.00 off two coupon from the 6/24 SmartSource.