NOTE: This post is based on the Washington DC area weekly ad, which usually has the same prices as the rest of the Mid-Atlantic region. See your full local ad. Our stores double coupons to .99 here.
Remember to register for Just for U to add personalized deals and digital coupons to your Club Card.
Through Sunday, August 5th, get a $10 Reward Coupon when you spend $75 or more in a single transaction. The $75 is calculated after all card savings and discounts (including coupons). Your $10 Catalina will print at the register, and it’s good for one week from printing or by Sunday, August 12th.
Save $5 instantly with a minimum $15 purchase of ANY FROZEN ITEMS with in-ad coupon (or load to your Club Card).
Red Seedless Watermelons are $2.99.
Safeway Farms Cut Veggies 12oz are .99/bag.
Safeway Whole Roasting Chicken is .79/lb.
Del Monte Fruit Cups are $2.00. There was a $1.00/4 coupon way back in the 5/13 RedPlum.
Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes or Raisin Bran is $1.88/box. Print a coupon for $1.00/2 Raisin Bran. There was also a $1.00/3 coupon for any Kellogg’s Cereal in the 7/29 RedPlum.
Yoplait Yogurt Cups are .50/cup. Use the .40/6 coupon from the 7/8 SmartSource, which will double.
Friday through Monday only:
- Heinz Mayonnaise or Ketchup is $1.99, limit 3.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch 16.2oz is $1.99. Use this printable .50 off coupon, which will double, making it just .99/box.
- Hillshire Farm Deli Carvers or Ultra Think Lunchmeat is $2.99. Use the $1.00/2 coupon from the 7/8 RedPlum.
$5.00 Friday Sale:
- Domino Sugar 10lb is $5.
- Perdue Breaded Chicken Selections is $5.
- Dietz and Watson Virginia Ham or Swiss Cheese is $5/lb in the deli.
- Nabisco Variety Pack 20ct is $5.