This Crustless Italian Spinach Pie is one of my family’s favorites because of it’s savory cheesiness and the pop of flavor with the roasted red peppers. I love meals that come together quickly all in one bowl like this! You could easily pour this into a prepared pie crust like a regular quiche, but I prefer to serve mine with French bread or cornbread on the side.
- 16 oz container Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 400 degrees or until center is set.
This Crustless Italian Spinach Pie recipe is linked up to Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom, Tastetastic Thursday at A Little Nosh, Keep it Real Thursday at Beyond the Peel, Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam and Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts.