This Artichoke Spinach Dip is one of our favorites for any occasion–whether it’s a special holiday or you just need something yummy while you’re watching your favorite team’s game. I love easy recipes where you just mix it up in one bowl, then bake.
- 10 oz frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Chop artichoke hearts well, and combine all ingredients in bowl. Mix well.
- Pour into baking dish and spread into even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, French bread, pita chips, or vegetables.
This recipe is linked up to Meatless Monday at Midnight Maniac, Friday Finds at MomTrends, Tastetastic Thursday at A Little Nosh, Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts, Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty & Bedlam and the Tasty Tuesday Recipe Swap at The New Modern Mama.