AC Moore Stores are doing a Halloween Mask Make & Take this Saturday, October 20th, from 1-3pm.
At Lakeshore Learning, kids 3 and up can make FREE Crafts every Saturday from 11am-3pm. This Saturday, October 20th, make a Dancing Spider. Next weekend, make a Scarecrow Mask on Saturday, October 27th. They’re also offering $5, $10 or $15 off your purchase with printable coupon through December 29th.
Michael’s Arts & Crafts is offering Halloween craft events this month for ages 3 and up. Each requires a small purchase, then they provide the embellishments. Choose from:
- Halloween T-shirt (purchase T-shirt around $3), Saturday, 10/20, 10am-noon for 3+
- Halloween Visor Mask (purchase the mask), Thursday, 10/25, 6pm-8pm
- Body Art, Friday, 10/26, 6pm-8pm
- Halloween Clay Pot (purchase clay pot), Friday, 10/26, 6pm-8pm
- Duck Tape Pail/Tote (purchase pail or tote), Saturday, 10/27, 11am-2pm
There’s also a Halloween Parade on Saturday, October 27th. Check with your local store for details.
Keep an eye out for Free & Frugal Fun in your area!