Hope you’re having a beautiful spring Tuesday! I write a lot about meal planning here at MoneywiseMoms because I truly believe it helps save your sanity and your budget. It’s how many moms get a healthy dinner on the table in the midst of chaos. If you haven’t tried it before, consider using theme nights to make it easier. I like to plan weekly around Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesdays, Crockpot Night, etc. Variety is key, so these Homemade Mexican Food recipes from last week’s Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party stood out to me. Hope you love these features as much as I do:
Chicken Flautas from The Black Peppercorn
Pork Carnitas from The Bearded Hiker
Breakfast Nachos from A Grande Life
And even more Homemade Mexican Food recipes to try:
- Chicken Enchiladas Verde from Organized Island
- Easy Quesadilla Dip from Penny Pincher Jenny
- Easy Taco Salad and 25 Meatless Mexican Recipes from Just2Sisters
I can’t wait to see what is linked up today! Take a peek below at all the fabulous recipes and foodie posts from bloggers far and wide. And have a great week!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.