Are you ready for another round of kid consignment sales? Shopping consignment sales is one of the main ways I save on kids’ clothes by buying used. Look for seasonal items like Halloween costumes, winter coats and boots, holiday dresswear and other items for pennies on the dollar compared to buying new.
Here are the major sales for the Northern Virginia area in order by sale date:
- Fairfax County Mothers of Multiples, Chantilly, VA–Saturday, September 17**
- Prince William Mothers of Multiples Club, Manassas, VA–Saturday, September 17
- Northern Virginia Parents of Multiples, Falls Church, VA–Saturday, September 24
- Eastern Prince William Mothers of Multiples, Woodbridge, VA–Saturday, September 24
- Kids Stuff Sale, Arlington, VA–Saturday, September 24
- Christ Church Children’s Consignment Sale, Fairfax Station, VA–Saturday, October 1
- Loudon/Fairfax Mothers of Multiples, Sterling, VA–Saturday, October 1
- CFC MOPS, Ashburn, VA–Saturday, October 1
- Second Helpings Consignment, Alexandria, VA–October 6-8
- Dani’s Duds, Chantilly, VA–October 8-9
- Catholic Consignments, Ashburn, VA–Saturday, October 15
- Classy Kids Consignment, Woodbridge, VA–November 16-20
**That’s mine! I’ll be there shopping and volunteering. Come by and say hello!
For the Maryland side of DC and more sales, check the list at Our Kids. If you live in another part of the country, try Googling “consignment sale” and “multiples.” The sales done by multiples groups tend to be quite large and very organized. If you need some tips on how to approach these large sales, read my Shopping Consignment Sales. Happy Resale Shopping!
Photo by southernbelle886 on Flickr