NOTE: Safeway deals are also applicable to their partner stores: Dominicks, Genuardis, Vons, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Randalls, and Carrs.
One more note–I base my write-up on the ad I receive in the Mid-Atlantic. Your prices and coupons may differ in your region of the country. For example, the SoCal ad has Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs for $1.99/lb, while we have Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs for .99/lb.
Breyer’s Ice Cream is $2.50, and there was either a .75 or $1.00 off coupon in the 5/17 (amount varied depending on your region).
Quaker Life Cereal is $1.99, and if you have any boxes at home, there are often $1.00 off coupons printed on the inside of the box.
Fresh Express Salads are $1.25 each.
Red Baron Singles are $3.00. There was a .75 off coupon in the 5/10 paper which will double at some stores, making it $1.50.
Vlasic Pickles are BOGO from $4.35-4.85. These don’t go on sale often, so this may be a good price for you if you prefer this brand.
SuperCoupons this week, good through June 16 with a minimum $20 purchase:
- Huggies or Pampers Big Pack is $18.99. Load the Shortcuts $1.50 off Huggies or the P&G Saver $1.00 off Pampers onto your Safeway (or partner store) card, then use your high-value mailer coupons.*
- Crest Toothpaste is $2.49. You can combine e-coupons with manu coupon here, too. Load the P&G Saver .75 off Crest, then use the .50 off from last Sunday’s 6/7 insert.*
- All or Surf Laundry Detergent is $9.99. There was a $1.50 off All coupon in the 5/10 paper, or you can print $1.00 off here. The $1.00 off Surf was in the 6/7 paper.
- Safeway Trash Bags are $4.99.
*I’ve been able to load the Shortcuts e-coupons onto my Safeway card (you need the number on your card), and they’ll come off automatically at checkout. I used a manufacturer’s coupon as well, so apparently you can combine them for extra savings!
The Mix & Match Promo is Buy 10, Get $5 off instantly and runs to Tuesday, June 16. Look for the orange tags on store shelves and check your receipt at the register. You can do this multiple times in one transaction (i.e. buy 20 items, get $10 off). Here are some coupon matchups that work for this promo, in alphabetical order (you’ll need to be sure and purchase a combination of 10 at a time):
- Barilla Pasta is .89/box after the promo.
- Capri Sun is $1.49 after the promo, and there was a $1.00 off the Sunrise Variety in the 4/19 paper.
- Crystal Light is $2.49 after the promo, and there is a printable $1.00 off coupon, a printable $2.00 off 2 coupon, plus a Catalina promo where you get a $2.00 OYNO coupon when you buy four (through 6/11).
- Del Monte Fruit Naturals are $1.25 each. Use this printable $1.00/2 coupon to two for just .50.
- Dixie Plates or Bowls are $2.50, and there was a coupon in the 5/10 paper.
- Domino Sugar 5-lb. is $2.00 after the promo, and there was a coupon in the 5/17 paper.
- Dove and Degree Deodorant are $2.49 after the promo, and there was a Degree coupon in the 5/17 paper and Dove in the 3/15.
- Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage is $2.50 after promo, and there was a $1.00/2 coupon in the 4/5 paper.
- Kellogg’s Raisin Bran is $2.49 after the promo, and there is a printable $1.50/2 coupon and $1.00 off 1 in the 6/7 paper.
- Ken’s Salad Dressing is $1.79 after the promo.
- Kraft Bagel-fuls are $1.99 after the promo, and there is a printable $1.00 off coupon.
- Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner is $2.49 after the promo, and there was a $1.00/2 coupon in the 6/7 paper.
- Lysol Wipes are $1.99 after promo, and there was a $1.00 off coupon in the 6/7 paper.
- Nabisco Snack Crackers are $1.99 after the promo.
- Pepsi 2-liters are .75/each after the promo.
- Peter Pan Peanut Butter is $1.99 after the promo, and there was a $1.00 off coupon in the 5/3 paper plus a $1.00 off coupon in the May 22 All You Magazine.
- Stayfree Maxi Pads are $1.99 after the promo. Use the $2.00/2 coupon from the 4/26 paper to get them for .99 each when you buy two.
- Shedd’s Spread Country Crock is $1.49 after the promo, and there was a $1.00/2 coupon in the 5/17 paper.
- Tree Top Apple Juice is $1.49 after the promo, and there was a $1.00/2 coupon in the 5/17 paper or you can print one.
If you have listed more coupon matchups on your blog, please leave a link to that post and let us know by indicating (matchups). If you’ve shopped the promo and have results to share, link to that post and indicate (results). See my example below:
For coupon matchups at stores nationwide, check out BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering. For the other Mid-Atlantic chains like Wegmans and Harris Teeter, head over to Frugal in Virginia.