While it’s all Lego and holidays here at MoneywiseMoms this week, the usual freebies and goodies are flying around the blogosphere. Here are some you won’t want to miss:
- Old Navy is selling Performance Fleece Vests for just $5 on Saturday only (regularly $9.50 for kids, $15 for adults). Remember to check their FB page weekly for printable Barker’s Bones coupons.
- I love Sugar Bee’s creative use for clearance socks and Tshirts. Brilliant!
- Saturday is the last day to use this $10 off $20 apparel purchase printable coupon for Sears.
- Baja Fresh has printable coupons for $2 off $7 and $5 off $15, good through October 31.
- If you live in Baltimore, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Oakland, Portland, San Francisco, San Jose, St. Louis, Washington DC, you can print a coupon for $2.00 off any large sub or $1.00 off a small sub or salad at Quiznos.
I’ll have a new Photo Deals Roundup for you tomorrow (some of last week’s are still running). Hope you have fun planned for the weekend!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting MoneywiseMoms!