Beautiful summer fruit is one of my favorite things about this season! While we’re enjoying fresh fruit daily to stay cool, it’s fun to find new summer fruit recipes to create something delicious. These featured link-ups from last week’s Tasty Tuesdays party are just right. Take a peek at these awesome recipes, then look below for this week’s new ones. Stay cool this week, and happy cooking!
Berry Patch Yogurt Pops from Frugal Foodie Mama
These healthier freezer treats include fresh berries, coconut milk and yogurt. Perfect those scorching summer days!
Peach Breakfast Cake from Cooking with Carlee
Whether you serve this for dessert or as a breakfast or brunch treat, this Peach Breakfast Cake is an easy way to enjoy a summer favorite.
Cherry Salsa from Art at My Table
Just five ingredients, and you get this unique salsa that’s perfect to top chicken or pork.
Melon Salad with Crispy Prosciutto and Feta from The Kittchen
This beautiful fruit salad includes savory prosciutto and feta for sophisticated flavor.
Ice Cream Cone Fruit Cups from Giggles Galore
Include all your favorite summer fruits in these adorable fruit salad cups. Perfect for a summer party!
Cherry Crisp Cups from Delightful E Made
These cups are just right for one–baked in jars for the perfect portion control of a summertime favorite.
What are your favorite summer fruit recipes?
If you’re a blogger, please share 1-3 recipe posts below. If you’re not, have fun looking at all the great recipes!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.