You’ve heard me talk about Swagbucks, and then I gave you some more tips on earning extra Swagbucks, and it just keeps getting better. What a great way to earn free Amazon money (and other stuff, but the ratio of “bucks” to Amazon GCs is fantastic!).
I’m so excited to be part of the “in” blogger crowd and offering you my own exclusive Swagbucks code! When you sign up for Swagbucks now, you’ll get extra bonus Swagbucks for using my code. You get 3 Swagbucks for signing up and another 2 Swagbucks when you enter the code MONEYWISEMOMS at my referral link. Be sure and use all caps. This code expires at midnight on Thursday, April 2nd.
If you haven’t heard of Swagbucks yet, it’s a great program where you earn “bucks” by using their search engine. You can install their toolbar to make it even easier. The “bucks” are redeemed for gift cards, sports cards, comic books, band t-shirts, and lots more. I’ve been only redeeming mine for Amazon GCs, since I can always find something to buy there (this month, it’s waterproof mattress pads for the now-potty-trained toddlers).
So go sign up, and start earning your own free money. And finally, my Top 8 Ways to Earn Extra Swagbucks:
- Subscribe to the Swagbucks Blog.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter.
- Use the toolbar to enter web addresses (like Target.com, Swagbucks.com, etc.).
- Join Swagbucks on Facebook.
- Follow Swagbucks on Twitter.
- Invite your friends to join Swagbucks.
- Use their portal for online shopping and earn 1 Swagbuck for every $5 spent.
- Use a Swagbucks button to invite more friends through your personal blog or Facebook.