Chicken again? It’s the lament of many families and their home cooks. How do you enjoy it without getting into a rut? The answer is new recipes! I’m featuring three fabulous chicken recipes from last week’s Tasty Tuesdays linky party to shake up how you serve chicken.
Are you grilling yet? It’s been warm enough here to do it, so try this amazing tropical glaze and make a fruit salsa for the ultimate condiment. Love these fresh summer flavors from A Dish of Daily Life!
This delicious recipe from The Real Thing with the Coake Family is perfect for hot days. We love having chicken on a green salad, and this one includes fresh corn, healthy avocado and a spicy homemade vinaigrette.
If you haven’t tried it, honey and balsamic vinegar makes a fabulous flavor combo. This recipe from Powered by Mom is a great way to enjoy it! Use the delicious sauce on chicken and vegetables, and consider something yummy on the side to soak it up, like quinoa or brown rice.
Do you have a favorite way to serve chicken? I always like trying something new since we eat so much of it! Take a peek below at more new-to-you recipes from all the bloggers sharing at today’s party.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.