I originally saw this craft at Little Birdie Secrets and thought, hey–I can do that. And you can, too! This is one of those projects that looks a lot fancier than it is. And it meets all of my craft criteria: easy, takes 10 minutes, and doesn’t cost much. Here’s what you need:
- Hand Sanitizer (I paid $1.00 at the Dollar Tree–although I have gotten these free or cheap at CVS and elsewhere over the year, this one was the easiest to peel the wrapper off of).
- Stickers and scrapbook paper (I have a stash that hasn’t been used in years)
- Scrap of ribbon (again, unused craft stash)
I went with a fall theme, but these would be cute with any color of stickers or paper. Just use whatever leftovers you have. Easy peasy, cute and thrifty (only $1.00 total!). You know what these would be great for?
- A Girl Scout troop craft project
- Teacher gifts, especially when you’re the kind of mom who likes to
kiss upshow your appreciation
- Holiday gifts when you need quite a few (for office staff, club members, etc.)
- Little thank you’s for the people who make life nicer–mail carrier, neighbors, customer service people who deal with you and three cranky children with a smile, etc.
For more DIY projects–from makeovers to crafts to recipes–go to A Soft Place to Land.