My family has tried so many different meatloaf recipes, and now we’ve decided this is The Best Turkey Meatloaf after we added and subtracted ingredients to get it just right. This is a whole-family effort that my kids are very proud of! Now it’s one of our family favorite recipes.
This turkey meatloaf is one of our favorite Sunday dinners! We make baked potatoes and Roasted Brussels Sprouts to serve on the side.
It’s so easy to make because you can put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix it, then press it into the loaf pan.
The kids love helping with the measuring and mixing, and it’s so satisfying now that they can make a dinner by themselves.
- 20 oz ground turkey
- 1 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tsp Worcestershire, divided
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp onion flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp mustard
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix turkey, 1/2 cup ketchup, bread crumbs, 2 tsp Worcestershire, pepper, garlic, onion flakes and egg.
- Press mixture into loaf pan.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup ketchup, 1 tsp Worcestershire and mustard to make sauce. Spread evenly over the top of meatloaf.
- Bake uncovered for 60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
You may have noticed that packages of ground turkey come in different sizes. The one at the grocery store tends to be 20oz, but I buy the four-packs at Costco, which are closer to 2 lbs each. Just keep in mind that you want the dry bread crumbs to balance out the moistness of the turkey and all the wet ingredients, so you may need to change the amount accordingly. We love how moist and juicy this meatloaf comes out!
My favorite kitchen supplies make cooking at home easy! Thanks for using my Amazon referral links at no additional cost to you:
More Ground Turkey Dinners