It’s not too late! It only takes a few minutes to bake up these super easy Valentine Cake Mix Cookies. They are so soft and chewy, like the top of a muffin or cupcake. I love making cake mix cookies because they’re quick and always a hit with a crowd. I shared this recipe over at It Is A Keeper, so go check it out!
Cake Mix Cookies are a very simple recipe, and you can use any flavor of cake mix and add your favorite color sprinkles on the top for any birthday party or holiday. Chocolate is (obviously) our favorite, but we’ve also made them with lemon cake mix, confetti, and others.
You’ll find all kinds of great recipes at today’s Tasty Tuesdays party. Take a look below!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.