St. Patrick’s Day is this weekend, so it’s time to celebrate with green foods, minty chocolate treats, and rainbows! These fun recipes are highlights from the past few weeks of our Tasty Tuesdays linky parties. They look like fun to make and great ways to celebrate with the family.
Shamrock Cookie Cups from Living on Cloud Nine
St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn Snack Mix from Midwestern Moms
Mint Chocolate Bark from Simply Designing
St. Patrick’s Day Easy Dipped Pretzels from A Daily Dose of Toni
Shamrock Minty Brownie Bites from Cooking on the Front Burner
St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops from My Suburban Kitchen
Clover Bars from Life with Heidi
St. Patrick’s Day Floats for Kids from Home Cooking Memories
Marble Swirled Mint Cupcakes from Our Unschooling Journey
St. Patrick’s Day Cinnamon Rolls from Kids Activities Blog
Green Shamrock Homemade Gummy Candy from This Mama Loves
Chocolate Mint Cream Cheese Buttons from Mom on Timeout
St. Patrick’s Day Cheerios Marshmallow Cereal Bars from Rose Atwater
All Natural Shamrock Shake from Art From My Table
St. Patrick’s Day Cookie Cheesecake Trifle from Bargain Briana
Leprechaun Muddy Buddies (PB free!) from Cooking on the Front Burner
Rainbow Pancakes from Growing Up Gabel
Rainbow Fruit Salad Parfaits from Thirty Handmade Days
Rainbow Cupcakes from The Jersey Momma
Rainbow Jello from Must Have Mom!
St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Treats from Somewhat Simple
Find so many more fun St. Patrick’s Day and Rainbow ideas on my Pinterest board. Then scroll down for even more great recipes in this week’s Tasty Tuesdays!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.